Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I don't seem to post as often as I would like. I have been busy with school which takes up most of my time. I have been thinking recently about what exactly it is that I plan to do when I graduate, and along with that it has caused me to think seriously about how much schooling I want to pursue.

It is interesting how things work out. I had a professor last semester that I wasn't really sure of...at least the first day of school. She came last (which wasn't her style) but that started off the semester. I wasn't even sure if that class was going to be one I really liked. I mention that because a friend was pressuring me to change the class and I chose to stay. As things turned out, we had a group project that the professor was impressed with my work, and asked me to do independent study this semester. I am doing that now and it is a really great learning experience in addition to her now being a great mentor for me. It really made me realize how things work out the way they do for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment