Well, it is hard to believe but summer is over. I can honestly say that it didn't turn out as planned, but I had a nice summer. First I went to Wisconsin and spent two week with Tiff and Kurt. Everett was born while I was there and that was great to be a part of.
Next I went to Kansas to spend a week with Ed's mom. This was the first time I have gone to visit her by myself. Unfortunately she was quite sick when I got there, and for half the time I was there. Poor thing. We had a really nice visit though... and I am lucky to have such a wonderful mom.
The day I came home from Kansas, Ed's foot starting acting up, progressively getting worse. He ended up going to the Dr. and having 3 torn ligaments in his ankle. It was swollen and quite painful. He just went back to work yesterday...and his ankle and foot are still not up to par. He also has numbness and that still hasn't gotten better. We are hoping and praying for the best.
So, the Mammoth vacation was a much needed relaxing time for me. Ed did almost all of the cooking and boy am I thankful for his culinary skills!
School starts on Monday for me. I am a senior and looking forward to graduating in May. Woot! I will be doing independent study with one of my professors again and I am really excited about that as well.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Im so proud of you and your school stuff! Go Mom!
ReplyDeleteah...thanks Tiff. I appreciate that!
ReplyDelete